No products in the cart.
Borosil Borosilicate Glass Oven & Microwave Safe Mixing & Serving Bowl with Lid (900 Ml, Clear)
- MADE OF THE HIGHEST QUALITY BOROSILICATE GLASS – Borosil’s entire range of mixing and serving bowls is made of the highest quality borosilicate glass, which is extreme temperature resistant (-20°C in the freezer to 350°C in the oven) and extremely tough – so it can withstand daily use in your kitchen.
- MULTIPURPOSE BOWL WITH LID – You can use the glass mixing bowl to serve dals, subzis and curries, refrigerate leftovers, reheat meals in the microwave, bake in the oven, mix batters for cakes and pancakes, whisk eggs, set puddings in the fridge, etc. The glass mixing bowl comes with a lid, so you can keep your food covered and safe, while serving or storing.
- SCRATCH RESISTANT – Scratch resistant borosilicate glass ensures your serving bowl look snew even after years of daily use.
- MICROWAVE & OVEN SAFE (NOT THE LID) – Our borosilicate mixing bowl can be used for reheating in the microwave or for baking in the oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 350°C, higher than the highest setting on your oven.
- EASY TO CLEAN – As the glass does not absorb stains, it cleans with just a swipe. It’s also dishwasher safe.
The one thing that your bowl must be, is 100% borosilicate*. And this bowl happens to be just that. Made of 100% borosilicate* glass, It is harder and tougher than ordinary glass, and does not retain stains or odors. Borosil Mixing bowls are 100% microwavable, you can safely use it in oven.
There are no reviews yet.