No products in the cart.
Borosil Pronto Induction Base Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker 5L
- COOKS EFFORTLESSLY: Wave goodbye to long hours in the kitchen! Borosil Pronto stainless steel pressure cookers are designed to reduce cooking time so that even grandma’s slow-cook recipes are ready in a few whistles. The unique 7mm thick base transfers heat uniformly and more quickly than regular cookers. This effectively reduces cooking time and saves energy too.
- THE PERFECT SIZE: The 3L works great if you’re preparing a meal just for yourself or for 2-4 individuals. It can easily accomodate up to 400gms of plain rice and 150 gms of tuvar dal. The 5L stainless steel cooker can cook up to 900 gms of plain rice and 350 gms of tuvar dal, making it perfect if you’re hosting a small group of friends or family.
- VERSATILE: The Presto range of cookers can be used on an induction base or flame.
- TOP-NOTCH SAFETY FEATURES: Pressure locked safety lid only opens once the pressure has been released. The safety valve under the handle directs the steam downward for safer handling. Stay-cool handles made of bakelite don’t heat up during the cooking process, thus preventing finger burns.
- LONG-LASTING: Made using 3 ply technology, the pressure cookers are built for durability. They do not pit or corrode over time, with use.
The pressure locked safety lid doesn’t open until pressure is released. A safety valve under the handle ensures that the steam is deflected safely downwards
The capsule bottom will not come out even with repeated usage. Inside fitting lid keeps the gasket from getting rubbed, cut or scraped every time the cooker is opened / closed.
The anti-bulge base is made up of 3 layers: SS304 Food Grade Stainless Steel inner body, middle aluminium core for even heating and outer induction friendly bottom
The encapsulated base absorbs and retains heat for a longer time and the 7 mm thickness in the base transfers heat faster, saving on fuel costs.
There are no reviews yet.