No products in the cart.
Hawkins Stainless Steel Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 1.5 Litre, Silver
- Ideal cooking for: 1-2 Persons Made from superior surgical grade non-magnetic stainless steel (18Cr/8Ni, AISI 304) ; Base flat diameter: 125 mm ; Base thickness: 5.81 mm sandwich bottom heats evenly, no hotspots
- Stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is extremely hygienic
- Cooks faster – Saves more fuel Suitable for gas, induction, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Pressure-locked Safety Lid – cannot be opened while there is pressure inside
- Safety Valve under the handle bar for greater safety Gasket lasts longer since it is not rubbed sideways Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel; Warranty: 5 years on product Package Contents: 1-Piece Pressure Cooker with Rubber Gasket, Vent Weight, Guarantee Card, Cookbook, Service Centre Directory and Grid
The body and lid are 100 percent stainless steel. To ensure uniform heating, the bottom has a core of 4.06 mm thick aluminium sandwiched between two sheets of stainless steel. The base always stays flat, never bulges. Stainless steel stays bright, does not pit or corrode, is easy to clean and extremely hygienic. Can be used safely for light and deep frying and pressure cooking. Suitable for gas, induction, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops
There are no reviews yet.