No products in the cart.
Hawkins Classic Pressure Cooker, 1.5 Litre, Silver (CL15)
- This awesome little Hawkins pressure cooker is great for quick side dishes, apartment living, camping, motor homes and backpacking
- Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum; Mirror polished; interior and base matt finish
- Features a ‘goof-proof’ lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety
- Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles
- Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
- Base flat diameter: 130 mm ; Base thickness: 3.25 mm ; Carton dimensions (WxDxH): 320 x 170 x 135 mm. Ideal for cooking for: 1-2 Persons . Other Features: Super Fast Cooking, Improved Pressure Regulator
Hawkin Classic CL15 1.5-Liter New Improved Aluminum Pressure Cooker, Small, Silver is an awesome little Hawkins pressure cooker and is great for quick side dishes, apartment living, camping, motor homes and backpacking! Made from commercially pure, virgin aluminum, Mirror polished, interior and base matte finish Features a ‘goof-proof’ lid that seals from the inside like a jetliner door, ensuring greater safety Inside fitting lid opens only when pressure falls Stay cool handles Pressure is regulated automatically to optimum levels for speed cooking; Shielded Safety valve, Long lasting gasket
The Classic is Hawkins is one of the largest-selling, most popular range of pressure cookers – perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years.
The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed – so lasts longer. Suitable for gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops. Stay-cool handles. Fixed sturdy pivot does not put pressure on the plastic handles as it is a part of the metal handle itself. Thus handles last longer. Recommended for use on gas stoves.
There are no reviews yet.