No products in the cart.
Hawkins Stainless Steel Induction Compatible Pressure Cooker, 5 Litre, Silver
- Induction compatible and works on gas , Ideal for cooking for: 5 – 7 Persons
- Base stays flat, does not bugle or separate
- Cooks tasty food, can also be used for frying
- Color: Silver, Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker (5 Litres)
- Base flat diameter: 158 mm ; Base thickness: 5.81 mm ; Other Features: Easy to Clean and Extremely Hygienic, Ensures Uniform Heating, Can be Used Safely for Light and Deep Frying and Pressure Cooking, Corrosion Resistant, Base Always Stays Flat
The Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker body and lid are made from food-grade, 18/8, non-magnetic, superior stainless steel (AISI Grade 304). The ’18/8′ symbolises that this stainless steel grade contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel, for greater anti-corrosion resistance, and to better withstand the various acids found in many foods such as fruits, meats, milk, and vegetables. It is hence one of the best quality stainless steel grades used for making cooking utensils. Type 304 stainless steel has great strength, which means that, properly used, your Hawkins stainless steel pressure cooker will give you many years of faithful service.
There are no reviews yet.