No products in the cart.
Hawkins Pressure Cooker Repair Kit (KIT5L)
- Suitable for repairing the following pressure cookers – Classic 3.5, 4, 5, 6.5 & 8 (Tall) Litre; Hevibase 3.5, 5 & 6.5 Litre; All Contura (except Stainless Steel) 3.5, 5 & 6.5 Litre
- Repair your pressure cooker yourself with just a screwdriver. Other parts and tools are in this pack
- Uninterrupted Meals. Your pressure cooker can be repaired and back to work in 5 minutes
- Guarantee of genuine parts. No risk of spurious parts when you buy parts later
- No charge for repair and avoid untrained or unscrupulous mechanics
- Take the kit abroad or to a town where there is no Hawkins Authorised Service Centre
- Hawkins Repair Kit Instructions Booklet is also included
- Color: Black, Material: Plastic
- Package Contents: 1 – Body Handle with Stud & Screw (B21-01; Version 2013), 1 – Subsidiary Body Handle with Screw (B19-05; Version 2013), 1 – Hawkins Pressure Cooker Gasket (B10-09), 1 – Hawkins Safety Valve (SV1), 1 – Hawkins Spanner (SP19)
Now you can do some repairs of your pressure cooker yourself and get back to cooking in just 5 minutes! All you need is a screwdriver – the other parts and tools are all there in the Hawkins Repair Kit. No more risk of using spurious parts, incurring repair costs or dealing with untrained, unscrupulous mechanics. This kit is ideally suited for use abroad, or in towns where there is no Hawkins Authorised Service Centre nearby.
There are no reviews yet.